SMC centrifuges feature the latest technology and provide high-quality precision for centrifugation.Download Brochure
- 01Large volume floor standing refrigerated centrifuge for separation of components from whole blood.
- 02Full Color TFT LCD with touch screen
- 03Stable, sturdy all-steel design with stainless steel rotor chamber, should be easy to clean corrosion resistant paintings.
- 04Provision of both drain and condensed water Collection container.
- 05Microprocessor controlled.
- 06Program Full logic system with software controller
- 07Programmable memory with parallel saving up to 50 programs.
- 08Cycle completion Audio alarm
- 09CFC free refrigerant.
- 10Various formats of Swing-out rotors with metal bucketsand with and without wind shields that should be able to accommodate twelve 350ml and/or 450ml single, double, triple, quadruple/quintuple blood bags with SAGM bag and empty satellite bags with In Line filter system.
- 11Automatic lid lock.
- 12Programmable centrifugation time: 0min- 99hr with minimum resolution of 1 minute.
- 13incorporate alarms for imbalance detection, lid interlock, over temperature, rotor over speed
- 14Motor imbalance detection 100g: automatic shutdown of centrifuge if rotor load is out of balance with appropriate indicator.
- 15Noise level within 60 decibels.
- 16Protection of data: in event of power interruption or complete failure, data should remain stored indefinitely.
- 17Automatic line voltage
- 18corrector/voltage stabilizer: A line voltage corrector of appropriate rating (10 KVA or as per the requirement of equipment) should form part of standard configuration.
- 19Single phase 220v AC
SPEED AND FORCE
- Maximum speed at least 4,000 rpm to 5,100 rpm
- Maximum RCF (Relative Centrifugal force) for blood bags: 6000g-65000g.
- Acceleration and deceleration profiles should be independently adjustable with at least nine brake levelsand option for free coasting.
- Speed variation: microprocessor controlled rotor speed to within 10 rpm of set value.
- Range at least: -20°C to +40°C.
- Adjustable in 1°C intervals
- Microprocessor controlled rotor temperature within 1°C