The PT Platelet agitator series designed to store Platelet concentrates continues motion at controlled temperatures. The agitator fitted inside a temperature controlled incubator operating with CFC FREE refrigerant gas and insulation material with digital display.Download Brochure
- Temperature GS LCD Display 22 °C 24 hours.
- Internal: Galvanized steel with bacteria-resistant powder coating
- External: Corrosion resistant coating at least 1 mm thickness.
- Door of transparent material, requires only one hand operation and with locking facility.
- Incubator has the capacity to place agitator.
- Maintains a temperature of 22 +/-1 deg.
- Seven days inkless chart recorder with battery backup for continuous operation during power failure
- Audio visual high/low alarm facility for temperature deviations from set value.
- Sensor temperature for Auto calibration of the air inside the incubator
- Refrigeration system with heavy duty air cooled forced air refrigeration system using non CFC refrigerant.
- Gentle side to side motion (1.5" or 38 mm) with 70+/- 10 strokes per minute.
- Removable drawers for storage of any size bags.
- Sturdy one piece drawers with holes for complete air circulation across both surfaces of platelet bags.
- Heavy duty ball bearing gear motor for noiseless and continuous operation for 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
- Built in audio visual motion alarm.
- With pause button.
- Power supply: 220 - 240 VAC, 50Hz